Saturday, 30 May 2009

tagged by Rowena (:

Here goes:

1. Besides your lips, where is your favourite spot to get kissed? MY ASS.
2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning? "can I miss school today, mom?"
3. Who is the last person/people you took a photo with? Mark and that chocolate cake thing from heaaaven.
4. Would you consider yourself spoilt? Not in all aspects, no.
5. Will you ever donate blood? Why not? (:
6. Have you ever had a bestfriend who was of the opposite sex? Best? idk. Close friends, defo!
7. Do you want someone to be dead? As much as I hate some people, I'd never wish anyone to be dead.
8. What does your last text message say? "math class, waiting for bat"
9. What are you thinking about right now? How much credit I have :P
10. Do you want someone to be with you right now? not so much :P
11. What was the time you went to bed last night? At 1.00 am. Or around that.
12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing right now? Uniform, yo. HAHA
13. Is someone on your mind right now? yes, the hairsalon lady because I'm in need of a haircut.
14. Who was the last person to text you? mel (:

Ten to tag:
1.Ziqah
2.Ice
3. Bat
4. Wana
5. Watts
6. Tika
7. Lynz
8. Kristine Abigail
9. Meeji
10. Syazwi

15.Who is no2 having a relationship with? Ooh, that's hard :P HAHA. Bat darling ofcourse.
16. Is no3 male or female? female yo.
17. if no1 and no7 get together, would it be good? HAHA interesting pair.
18. What is no5 studying about? Studied multimedia ^^
19. Last time u chatted with them?
all - a long time back because I haven't been msn-ing. :S
20. Is no4 single? ooh baby yes. HAHA
21. Say something about no2. He's tall and white. HAHA IM PLAYIN! Awesome dude, always has a packet of sourcandy (y)
22. What do you think about no3 and no6 being together? HAHAHA.
23. Describe no9. He's... unique? haha apakan. Nice lah :p Not what you expect.
24. What will you do if no6 and no7 fight? Wow, evenly matched. I'll be taking the bets. HAHA
25. Do you like no8? yeaaa :D <3

0 comments: