Phew, glad the whole looking for a good (maybe temporary) template thing is over. Yes, I decided to move to blogspot because of the easiness for the HTML-illiterate (i.e. people like me).
I know, once again I haven't blogged for a whole month, but a lot of things came up. Like for instance, my mocks which I think I mentioned in the last, I don't know, kazillion posts? And I was sort of redecorating the room as well. Fathu dd came back and she was moving all her stuff into Aasiah dd's room. Oh and also cuz I'm a bum.
Besides that I think it's just my lack of brainpower and time that I didn't bother typing up an entry. I didn't have much inspiration. HAHA. Where'd that come from?
The new season had begun! And how I missed the first two games already when I could've at least watched the second one (I forgot. GASP* I know) We got a death-win though against 'Boro 2-1 and an apparently boring 1-0 at Sunderland. I've yet to see the newbies play and I hope they live up to expectations. ESEH ^^
As for the Barry for Xabi thing, it's as unclear as it has ever been. I'd like to keep Xabs though, thanks.
I think there's a match tomorrow. Aston Villa. What a coincidence.
I'll be back with more junk to fill yer brains with, I'ma go have my cup o'tea now :D
ciao for now.
YWNA.
Saturday, 30 August 2008
da blawg is awnnn.
scribbled by Zulaiqa H at 2:07 am
Labels: LFC, template-hunting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment