Ramadhan's not starting tomorrow.
Bleh. That means school.
If you haven't noticed already, I've gotten new tagboard thingamajig. The other one keeps having the stupido google ads.
I'm watching this video on youtube, and the user's name is Fred. You can go check it out. He's so retard, it's cool. Don't watch more than 5 at a time though, cuz it'll annoy the heck out of you. HAHA.
OH and by the way, if anyone can give me a few websites where I can find awesome templates (except blogskin.com because none of the codes seem to work I DONT KNOW WHY) please let me know asap. It's not that I don't like the current template, it's that I took it as a temporary thing, and to be honest I want a twilight template. So yeah. Please and thankyouuu.
Sunday, 31 August 2008
hit me up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment