Wednesday, 1 October 2008

eve of the eve of eid

First of all, Eid Mubarak/Selamat Hari Raya to all the muslims out there (: Maaf, Zahir dan Batin.

Good news came in at the last moment! Mom's trip to Melbourne has been confirmed! She'll be leaving on Eid morning though, so it'll be without the parents this year. That's a change. So I guess there's going to be no openhouse-hopping this year, but it's not like we get much anyways the rate of Raya Angpau [yea that's what it is] has gone down by like 50% or something. HAHA apakan.

Anyway, I have been stalling the studying [surprise surprise!] and I'm going to regret it so bad I'll kick myself in the ass. >:(

I need [okay, really really want] a wardrobe makeover. :/

POO.

P.S.: blue nails match eid outfit. And so do the red sandals! ^^

0 comments: