Well, I guess the last post pretty much shows how much that win did for me. I went crazy because I only found out the score half an hour after the game ended (I was at tarawih prayerrr akay. I wouldn't miss it otherwise). But yeah, nice to know the so-called ManUnited 'jinx' is broken, and we managed to without Nando playing ^^
I found out that Theo Walcott is a LIVERPOOL FAN. OMG isn't that like awesoooooooome. How do I know this? Wikipedia. Yes, I believe everything on there. Here's an excerpt:
"I was a Liverpool fan simply because my dad followed them. Unfortunately I wasn't born when the team had their golden era, but I enjoyed watching the likes of Michael Owen, Robbie Fowler and Steve McManaman when I was growing up. When Liverpool won the Champions League last year, I went mad. I was shouting so loud I think I woke up the entire village where I live!"
All the more reason to love that dude. :D If only he PLAYED for us. HAHA.Anyway, I chopped off my limp locks and am now sporting the short-with-bangs look. Lol. Oh and I got myself a cool pair of $12 shades.
P.S.: I'm staying up to watch Liverpool against Marseille. I hope it finishes before Sahur, because I want to watch the whole thing. Oh and, the males in my house, so macho.
Ruj says:
why are u still up?
jenthea says:
cos there is no way down
SERIOUSLY, JEN?
0 comments:
Post a Comment