Undisclosed Desires ♪ Muse
Yet again, I've got a new layout! Not because I got tired of the old one, but because these pre-set ones are so much easier to handle [even though they're a wee bit lame-r] and all the more neater.
The KK trip's in 3 days, and I'm all packed & ready to go. Just gotta get those last minute stuff together. I wonder what we're gonna do there in the space of 5 days, and I'm sure it's gonna be a little different since I'm going with my cousins' family, but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless.
If only blogger had a reblog button, I'd reblog a bit of Wana J's post.. It goes something like this:
Being frustrated as a Liverpool fan would be a major understatement right now. Fak, I want my awesome team back :( Whatever happened to them?
Yea, the season's not ours at all. Hopefully all those Christmas wishes of ONLY LIVERPOOL winning/atleast getting into the top four by the end of the season. Oh, do I praaaay for a better 2nd half of a season. AMIIIIIIN!
Other than that, just the fact that I've only got one proper plan for December, and I don't even know if I'll be ALLOWED to go. Booooo! I'll need to use my superpowers to persuade my parents, who'll be coming back from India that very same dayyy. Hope their flight's in the morning EHEH.
P.S.: XABIER ALONSO OLANO WAS IN THE STANDS DURING THE ARSENAL GAME. I KNOW YOU MISS US, SO LEAVE REAL MADRID AND COME BACK TO US ALREADY. CAN'T YOU SEE THE DISASTER?
I mean uh... hey there.
0 comments:
Post a Comment