Friday, 27 November 2009

Blog revival 9783457th time.

Yes, I've decided to revive it, yet again because I feel bad. HAHA No literally, I feel bad for ditching blogger for twitter. It's just so much easier to tweet from your phone than to sit down, grab a laptop/computer, and open a blank page just to have everything that happened that day deleted from your mind just when you thought looooads of interesting things to post about. I know I'm not the only one this happens to :p

What's new.. Hmm I've literally just finished the first year of my Maktab Duli 2-year course [haha fancyyy] and honestly it couldn't have gone any faster! I'm actually going to miss having free time. I've gotten loads of warnings and such from current seniors, they've got me shitscared :S Quote: "You won't have time to feel bored next year". THANKS HAM! *forced smile.

The wise words of my chemistry teacher which I think I've blogged before:
"YOU ALL DON'T HAVE HOLIDAYS UNTIL THE END OF NOVEMBER 2010!"
Brilliant.
I've honestly enjoyed this year actually. Meeting loadsa new people, being a LOT less anti-social [Hey I don't like being a loner, as much as it seems!], met some of the coolest people I'll ever meet, definitely missing the PDSers <3 and PDS SMS School altogether a lot more than I thought I'd be. So all that complaining really, was just me complaining because I... like to complain.

Other than that, I don't really want to talk about Liverpool's status in football right now, hopefully there's going to be a turnaround and DEFINITELY LESS INJURIES PLEASE. We're like cursed this year or something, it sucks so bad. :/ I'm keeping the faith tho, we're going to make it to the top 4 atleast by the end of the season (y) YNWA!

Missed the last two days of school because I was suddenly hit with this virus sort of thing, which had be literally in bed for almost two days, with the IV line and all. And 'cuz of this, I couldn't hangout with Jan on Wednesday and feel totally shitty about it :( IMY @OHRIELLEY! At least I managed to see her though, PDS Primary graduation last week. Come back soon, and for longer! Btw, Arf's going to be in Form1! That's secon-freakin-dary! I feel so old!

DID I MENTION I'M ON HOLIDAY NOW? HELLZ YESSIREE. Not that it makes a difference, really. I'll just be a few hundred pounds heavier by the end of it. And totally clueless on school work. But hey, that's what holidays are for! :D

Reading from the last post, we did go to India for Eid, it was good I guess, felt different after having Eid in Brunei for so long [no open-housing was like a cultureshock!] but overall it was good with the cousins and stuff (: Not to mention nice baju EHEH.

P.S.: I just read some of my last few posts. Man, do I sound bimbotic or what?
To fringe, or not to fringe?

0 comments: