Today is officially the first day of the fasting month in Brunei, and as you can guess, I'm so thirsty I think my oesophagus walls are stuck together. Anyway, I think I'll survive through it since I've only got another hour or so of it left.
On another note, I don't know how long I've been out of the updatedness of LFC (which I think isn't that much since I only checked YESTERDAYYY)
1. Steve Finnan is officially no longer a red. He's signed onto Espanyol. We'll miss him loads, seriously.
2. We've signed Riera from Espanyol (I'm guessing Finnan was part of the exchange deal). Hope he lives up to expectations, just like the other dudes. I don't know how they're doing since I haven't watched a single game of the new season.
3. Voronin has signed a loan deal to Hertha Berlin I think. Thank God.
4. Riise wrote a goodbye letter. Such a sweetie. Looks like everyone's following Luis' trend at LFC now. ^^
5. Nando's gonna be out for 2-3 weeks. This means Rafa should have a backup plan for a striker since Voro's out too. GAH Do they think we can survive the mancs with just kuyt, ngog and keane? I need some serious football right now.
blah. I've to go get ready for sungkai now. So till then - hasta la vista, baby.
Tuesday, 2 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment