Wednesday, 19 November 2008

hairdye and graduation

So my GCEs are over! And so are my highschool years. It's only been five years but it feels like ages! Off to college sixth form! Joy.

We had the graduation rehearsals right after chemistry [i.e. the last exam!] I was saying "summer..summer..summer.." under my breath. Okay, no I wasn't because, ew who does that? Anyway, the rehearsal was like 15 minutes for the actual graduating students, and the rest of the 5 hours for the awarding ceremony for whoever who won whatever. So much for the "Form5 graduation ceremony". Not to mention our MCs. LOL That's all I'm saying.

The "school party/supposed-prom" is to be held on the 29th, and that is if people pay up.

I've decided to get my hair completely dyed, but my parents dad [who influences my mom's brain] said not to make excuses when I asked for 10bucks to buy the Revlon DIY pack [which fyi, I won't be doing myself if I do get to dye my hair]. I don't understand what my excuse was, so I'm a bit confused. He said he's going to discuss it with my mom and let me know when he wants to. Yea, he might as well just plan out what I'm going to do for the rest of my life. Ugh.
I still have my streaks [albeit they're almost invisible] so I'm worried my hair'll die or something, not to mention my ohsosensitive skin.

Enough about that, I'll be mall-ing tomorrow with my girlies after a looong, loong time. I think I'll be glad to get out of the house. It's the asking for permission thing I'm not looking forward to.

0 comments: