humming to: far away - Crossfade
If I ever find the people who set the Physics O level papers, I swear I'm going to burn them to the ground.
Needless to say, the paper didn't go so well. I thought paper1 was alright, but they always seem to have more than one correct answer and we have to, quote, "choose the best one" so I can't really predict my marks. Paper2 was messed up. Forces calculations with vectors and cathode-ray oscilloscope? SRSLYPPL? I'd be glad just to get atleast a little more than half the paper right. That would make my dayyy.
On the bright side, I guess this was POSSIBLY the last time I ever have to do Physics ever, EVER again. 3 more papers and I'm "free". Yes, they're in quotes, don't ask. Wish me luck :/
Form6 idk idk idk. :( How about JIS? or just anywhere but here srslyyy kthnx.
ciaoooo.
p.s.: I miss international dayyy! I loved the pickchures. (:
Wednesday, 12 November 2008
physics = killjoy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment