I am now officially a SMS School graduate. Towards the end of it some people got a pretty emotional, but it hasn't even hit me till now. I still have my schoolbooks on the shelf, the test papers all over my table, and my uniform hanging inside my cupboard.
On the way back home from the graduation, I think I ranted [yea I do that a lot] the most I've ever ranted about the school and how honestly crap it is, it was crazy.
Besides the fact that we've all pretty much grown into our pre-adulthood together for the past few years, it's that I KNOW most of us will probably lose touch, because it's kinda inevitable, as much as I don't want to believe that. It felt like ages from when we were newly in highschool till now after graduation, but I'm sure a lot of us would prefer to have maybe another year or so with people you've grown so close to, so accustomed to seeing everyday, and can't bear to think how it would be without them.
Of course, everything won't be the same, but then sometimes change is for the better. I think I would agree with pretty much everything I've said above there after it will hit me that that's it for secondary, and that's it for highschool. It's time to move on in our separate ways. All this sounds so overly-cliche, but it's the undeniable truth. I don't know how to say it in any other way. I just want to take the time to appreciate the people who've made my highschool years the way they were :) You guys know who you are.
The prom graduation party's on the 29th! And then that would be the last official time I would see more than half the people I've known for about 4 years. That's of course, assuming I don't go to MD i.e. form6 which is still pretty much undecided, though I have tried asking my dad a few million times where he's going to enroll me. Everything's pointing at MD, but we'll see.
I'm kinda badly hoping I could get back to JIS, but that seems pretty unlikely with all my dad's "reasons" which I'm sure will come up in one of my future rants, because I've been in the rant-y mood quite often nowadays. It's the sleep-cycle disturbance. [look at the time I posted this!]
Knowing all that, it still feels like I'm waiting for December to get next year's books from school :/ and I don't think the my moaping about my immediate future's going to stop anytime soon until ofcourse it actually happens, so bear with me.
I got streaks [again]. Dark auburn, though I wanted something a little brighter.
Brunei's killing me.
P.S.: I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT, HAPPY BIRTHDAY XABIER ALONSO OLANO <3
Tuesday, 25 November 2008
graduationnnn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment