I've been tagged :) MEME. Tag atleast 5 other people after you're done.
1. What's your ambition?
To do something which doesn't take too much of my time but pays a hell lot. Yeah, i've got high hopes.
2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
[I'm going to copy a few answers] both equally, but I can live without the latter but not the former.
3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Not at all I think, I always feel like whoever makes me feel that sad should suffer.
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Sometimes I think I do, but not when I really need it. If you get what I mean.
5. Do you believe what goes around comes around?
KARMAAAA. Yes, I definitely do.
6. Do you believe in God?
Yeahuuuh.
7. Do you believe in eternal love?
Yes, and I hope I'll find it :D [cheeeese]
8. What's a perfect boyfriend/girlfriend like to you? (List 10)
- shouldn't be overly vain, leave that to me HAHA - obviously caring - somebody I don't have to make an effort to talk to - goodlooking is in there - get along with my close peoplesss - forgive my flaws [cz i will forgive his] - HUMOUROUS PLEASE... i can't stand lame unfunny - romantic is a must - must try his best to be like edward cullen - must speak sarcasm.
9. What would the worst boyfriend/girlfriend be like?
A SLIIIIME.
10. What feeling do you love the most?
The feeling of self-satisfaction. Like when you feel you can actually do something and there's a possibility you won't end up on the streets as a hobo.
11. What is your worst habit?
Picking my nose. HAHA okay no. It must be my uberlaziness. It annoys me too, sometimes.
12. Is there anything you want to tell the people who hate you?
What is there to hate in an angel like me? (a) HAHAHHA *barfs.
13. Do you cherish every single one of your friendships?
The ones which have really been close to me, yes.
14. What does flying mean to you?
without wings?
15. What do you currently crave the most?
Freedom and the control I had over my life which, sadly, didn't last. - ditto.
16. Have you ever regretted any decisions you have made? If so, briefly describe them.
To paint my room pink when I was 14. Darn it, nothing matches now.
17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
The biggest dork you will ever meet.
18. What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
killed my hair. HAHA no i DYED IT. Get? :P Okay yeah that was unfunny lame.
19. What will you become in another 10 years?
A crazy,26 year old football mum [not sure about the mum] who [if I have kids] will want them to follow in my footsteps to grow up to be the biggest craziest liverpool fans. HAHA HIGH HOPES.
20. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I think it would be to read minds, because I'm the curious type. Then again, Peter's power from Heroes is like the awesomest, but then it would be useless if i was the only one with powers. :P
I'm going to taaag
Sarah, Wana, Syazwi, Meeji, Prasadi, Winnie
If you're sad enough to actually check the blog of the person who tagged me, you will notice I changed the rules. You can use whichever la :P
Friday, 21 November 2008
Tagged, I'm it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment