I'm going to KK maaaan. And so is half of Brunei's population :P It's for a week or so only though and the last time we went was when I was about 5 or something. So in a few days time, I'll be on 'holiday' for the first time in four years :/ This count doesn't include all the trips back home to India etc etc. WOW. Four years eh? And the last time was Langkawi and Penang in 2004. I was hoping for something more exotic like somewhere in Europe or just ANYWHERE out of Brunei/Borneo... like a totally different country. Gaah.
Dream on. =.=
Besides that, I've been waiting for the Twilight movie to showww![yes, I am an Edward fangirl] It's due here on the 12th/13th [original due date for the movie] but it was preponed to release on the 21st of November. I guess Brunei didn't get the memo then :P I could always get a DVD or something, but it wouldn't be as awesome! Especially the stunts. HAHA riiight. I've just finished Breaking Dawn, the fourth book in the series [and the last I think?] and it was sooo good :D though I wished Stephenie Meyer would've gone on to release like seven books or something! haha Harry Potter, anyone?
Tuesday, 9 December 2008
Eid mubaarak (:
HAPPY BAKR EID! :D
We had a lunch party sort of thing at my place yesterday, took loads of crazy photos [which will be up on facebook anytime soon] and I ended up getting a cold at the end of it. I was out at 8pm [wow I know] and had the worst sleep ever I think. Must've been the cold meds. Otherwise the day went pretty well I guess. As usual, the food was goooooooood (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment