Sunday, 21 December 2008

kota kinabalu, sabah

I'M BACK FROM KK!

It was quite fun overall i guess, aside from the fact that I didn't get a chance to go parasailing [google it :P] and that I got a seriously fugly heat rash all over my arms. LOL I'm in the process of receiving the photos from my sister's laptop thru msn because I'm too much of a bum to look for the pendrive. So look out for the photos yea (: KK-ians are such nice people, seriously. Nicer than Bruneians. HAHA JAYKAYY.

I've got to find something to do now in Brunei. I'm thinking movies, but my people seem to be out of town. Mom's looking into fitness zone, I think she noticed my size. HAHA. But I'm looking forward to a nice long home-bumming time. For a while anyway.

I miss the Liverpudlian boys. I need some serious football right now. <3 WE'RE PLAYING REAL MADRID IN THE QUARTERS! This should be interesting.

ciaooo.

p.s.: Good news! None of my pets seem to be harmed in any way :P

0 comments: