The prom graduation party was alright I guess. A lot of people had mixed feelings about it though. I.e. it was awesome/it was okay/it sucked shit etc etc :P Sarah and Prasadi had come over and I went to Rizqun with them. My table was pretty much empty cuz quite a few people didn't make it [LIKE KRIS AND ZURA :p] There were a few performances by fellow to-be ex-SMSers, and awards too. Overall I think Jevs and the organizers did a pretty okay job :)
My holidays have been pretty dull, considering I haven't been out much and everything. Though, I've been eating out and having DQ icecream every other day now.
I've been shortlisting new layouts, I haven't found anything I like exceptionally well though.
Thursday, 4 December 2008
chasing cars.
scribbled by Zulaiqa H at 3:14 pm
Labels: prom, template-hunting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment