Tuesday, 30 December 2008

shithole.

My life is back to being the boredom hell it has always been.

Went to the beach and yeah, got all my muscles sore from the strong waves, but all's good I guess.

My sister got a new guitarrr! It's blue! My dad had his unsure face on when we bought it 'cuz I had my eldest sister's guitar sold just this year because I didn't think it would come in use because, like the situation now, my parents are reluctant to get us lessons. Yes, us, we're sharing it :P
So the internet it is :/ I don't know if I can pick up like that though.

My life sucks. My life sucks. My life sucks. My life sucks. My life sucks. My life sucks. My life sucks. My life sucks. My life sucks. My life sucks. My life sucks. My life sucks. My life sucks. My life sucks. My life sucks. My life sucks. My life sucks. My life sucks. My life sucks. My life sucks. My life sucks.


GAH.

p.s.: Liverpool are on top for the new year :D
p.p.s.: ZOMFG Stevie arrested? giving him the benefit of the doubt, I'm going to wait for official news.

0 comments: