Saturday, 17 January 2009

mmm-bop

Double derby ahead against Everton. This should be interestinggggg. I do hope I get to catch both of them. 19th and 25th. Prem and FA.

I've gone ahead with the Australia post-highschool investigation with a little bit of a push from my sister. Since Sarah was back I thought I'd have a chat about it with her too. Dad's found perfect timing to go to Tutong for his monthly shift. =.=

Still bumming at home.

Results are out on the 21st apparently, that's what it said on the website. It's already been out in Singapore for a while now, which is weird. So I don't know anything for sure.

MATI LAH.

I'm going to people's farewells.

PostScript: I forgot to mention, I watched Slumdog Millionaire. The storyline is about a guy who has grown up in the slums, and he goes on the show "Who wants to be a millionaire?" and answers correctly, considering he doesn't have an education. He's suspected of cheating and all that.

IT'S SO AWESOMELY TAKEN. Seriously, imagine if it beat Benjamin Button and Revolutionary Road at the GOLDEN GLOBES. Four Golden Globes actually. It was the director's debut movie, but that's hard to believe. It's a must watch.

P.P.S.: We need more Aamir Khan-like producers/directors/actors in Bollywood, srsly.

0 comments: