I just got back a while ago from MD to give in my application form in. I took Bio, Chem [I had to :S], maths and English. The english is a little different though from O levels. The campus is... alright I guess. Whatever. I can't help but not caring about it. I'm getting told off too many times, being told I'm not independent enough, I'm too laid back, and so on and so forth.
I went to PDS SMS before that to get the form signed. Saw loadsa juniors who recognized me and stared at me because I was an ex-student there now or something. LOL Or because I wasn't in uniform? :P But yeah, it was good seeing you people too :P
Apparently I awful-ed my bio and chem practicals, even though I'm PRETTY sure I did well in the Chemistry, which by the way I was told I "need to work extra hard to pull myself through chemistry" blahblahblah. Like I don't know that already. Thanks, captain obvious.
So yeah, that's pretty much it. Awaiting reply. Meanwhile I made a new e-mail address. Expect an add soon (:
Oh yeah, and I'm not sure which campus I'm going to be enrolled into, but the MD people said it's probably MD la. We'll see.
Saturday, 31 January 2009
you took my shining star
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment