Sarah and Saf are back from India. That's about it. At least I have a little more company now?
I don't know what's going on with the Australia thing. I don't think anything's even happening. Dad went from "Look into Australia for Pre-Uni, CONTROL YOUR FUTURE" to "Australia? Yes, what about it?" It's pissing off maaan. Blah, I'm just gonna keep my hopes up [whuuut] on MD, or Katok, or Meragang or whatever else it is.
I watched Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging. I thought it was cute, though there were a few awkward moments. HAHA Just watch it it's good. I didn't know it was based on a book, so I'm hoping I could catch that, but I'm doubting it. Apparently, the series already has nine books! LOL Something something SexGod Boyfriend is the second one. My memory fails me.
I'm gonna miss you JaRielle. :P So lesbo. And I KNOW you copied that from JaRule. HAHAHA.
I'm going to Nick's farewell tomorrow. I hope we do something different and FUN. But that's something that doesn't really exist in Brunei. Not in the mall anyways :P
P.S. 21ST JANUARY? I HOPE NOT.
Monday, 19 January 2009
You study at a katok-making school?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment