Sunday, 25 January 2009

Or should I say Barack's a llama!

Untouched - The Veronicas.

Pardon my absence, it's due to the dullness of my life, and the temporary internetlessness I had for 48 hours, which may I mention, has helped me reach my ultimate best at Solitaire. HAHA.

Anyway, the phoneline died cuz there've been floods everywhere in Brunei. I know, SOMETHING is happening here!

Obama's officially El Presidente. I guess loadsa people are overly anxious he'll be the saviours of the recession and all the other stuff, I kind of pity the guy. There's so much expectation. He does seem a lot smarter than his predecessor though, I'm sure everyone can see that.

I think from all the rumours I've heard, the most legit says that the results are out tomorrow. I have a sense of relief and at the same time, annoyance. Time flies by when you're having "fun". Honestly, I'm not looking forward to it at all. Apparently you can get it via SMS starting tomorrow, $3 per results. That's so not a rip off.

Happy Sweet 16 Safiyyah! (:

FA Derby toniiight. (: Go, redhalfofmerseyside!

It's kinda sad, I'm actually hoping school would start so that I would have SOMETHING to write about. Oh, for that it's going to be some form6 centre here. Just what I wanted.

0 comments: