Saturday, 14 February 2009

Brief moment in History.

Well, the ambush didn't quite go the way we planned it. So us going to Mark's thing didn't happen.

Scratch the part where I said I want to go to school. I don't really. Apparently people have been getting phone calls, and that school's opening on the 25th.

I've been gathering old photos to scan and upload on facebook. (: I miss the old carefree times. I've got quite a few, but a lot seem to be "missing". It's gonna take some time though. :P

I'm looking for a new layout by the way. Something that isn't so in your face, simple, and not too overly girly/emo/blinding, but still sort of stands out? :P I'm going through blogskins, but I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for. But then again, I might just stick to this one for a while.

Oh, happy Valentine's day <3 I know people say we don't celebrate this and all, but I couldn't care less.

Have fun in college, Jan (: <3

I've heard rumours that Fernando [Torres] has proposed to his girlfriend, Olalla! And she's expectinggg! I don't know how far it's true, but yeah, Nando's gonna be a daddyyy :P
Other than that, our players seem to be back from international duty unhurt [which is a first!] so I'm grateful for that. Manc City is up next on the 22nd.

taaaaaaaaaa!

0 comments: