Thursday, 5 February 2009

cold rain = love

I went to watch SMS vs JIS football a few days back, met up with rowee and margaret and all (: I have to admit I didn't really watch the match all that much, but I think I know the score? HAHA! It was quite fun even though my knees died that night of cramps from the cold. Met a few new people too.

And yea, today I watched Inkheart today, because Sarah dragged me to go with her! HAHA I wasn't really in the mood but it's akayyy. It was an interesting movie btw, but it reminds me of something I've seen/read before.

And yes, I noticed, I've actually been going out quite a bit now! My social life is getting reborn? HAHA Yea too ambitious to think of that now :P Since school hasn't started and all.

The rain hasn't stopped, though I kinda like the chill weather that comes with it. I have a thing with watching rain. It's so prettyy (: But yea I'm sure you'd hate it or something if your house is all flooded and shit. EHEH.

Lynz is having a Bollywood themed 18th birthday bash on the 28th this month. The thing is.. IT'S ALL THE FREAKING WAY IN KAYBEE BABYY. Dayyum. I've got so many clothes and shit. HAHA But yea, Sarah and I are planning to ambush our parents anytime next week, just hoping for the best time to get them most vulnerable. Yea okay, who am I kidding. We're leaving it to the last minute yknow. Cuz otherwise they forget that they gave us permission in the first place. :P And I thought my memory was bad!

0 comments: