Monday, 9 February 2009

fesbuk.

poo.

The lifelessness has been going around quite a bit among those who're just waiting for registration and stuff now. Glad I'm not the only one then, though I'm sure none of them have restricting parents. LOL. That's all I've been complaining about for the past few days. Because that's what I do. HAHA. Yea, the social life thing, forget I said it. Hasn't been helping me feel good about myself *emo-ly hides in the corner.

Mark's bash is on the 12th, the same day Jan is leaving, and I don't know if I can go because, AGAIN, my parents have their own "practical reasons". I haven't asked yet, but yea I think I can see it coming. So yeah, Sarah and I are gonna ambush. HAHA

The rains have pretty much stopped now, and it's actually pretty hot today. Darn it, the cold weather was enjoyableee HAHA.Yea, we don't get that all that much around this region of the earth :p I mean seriously, I was hoping for snow. HAHA. And I'm so jealous of them people with their statuses about snow on facebook or whatnot.

I am officially gonna say it, I HOPE SCHOOL BEGINS SOON.

Pink Panther 2 was pretty good. It was a little, predictable because you know what to expect? But yeah, Steve Martin is da bomb XP

Pompey vs Liverpool man. My heart turned 90 after watching that, but then again, I get that with every liverpool match. But yeah, 3-2. :D YNWA.

I want to get my hair dyed againn. :P

0 comments: