Tuesday, 31 March 2009

I litter in public only.

First of all - Earth Hour 2009.
I have to admit my sheer disappointment with the lack of eco-awareness in my family. I was so pissed that day lemme tell you. They can't even just sit in almost darkness [CMON MAN I PREPARED CANDLES] for an hour just so that our earth may be able to live a little longer. Their reason(s), you ask?
[a] *Looks out the window* Nobody else turned theirs off, why should we?
[b] CMONNNN Our favourite TV show is on now, you can't possibly think we would turn the TV off just for "earth hour" or whatever it is.
[c] Don't be silly.
[d] YOU WANT US TO SIT IN THIS HEAT?

Mind you people, this is 8.30pm where it isn't all that hot because they had the air-conditioning going for the last 3 hours and Brunei is never cold. =.= Babies, man, srsly. You don't have to, yknow, be super eco-friendly to the point where you're a tree-hugging hippie or anything! Psh.

Besides that, 10 days of [almost] nothingness was well neededwanted. I went over almost everyday to Aunty Yasmin's house to do this mosaic tiling thing, which was cool. Initially, I was just followed my sister and I brought my homework [*shockface] but I ended up finishing the last homework on the last day, which ironically was what I planned not to do.

College's been fine I guess, tests and shit coming up soon. Ecsatic.

P.S.: If you're an "MD-ian", I'm the one with the map :p

In the wise words of Tikah, CLEAN UP THE WOOOOORLDDDD!

0 comments: