Thursday, 19 March 2009

FOUR FREAKING ONE

Whew. What a week!
I had to go to KL for my sister's graduation last weekend, and I missed 2 days right, the chemistry teacher ends up giving a shitload of work. So, I got my sister to help me out with that. All the other subjects seem fine though, but like I said... the bad vibes were right. We've got about just a little over a week off starting tomorrow, and whoopieee, shitloads of holiday homework.

YOU ALL DON'T HAVE HOLIDAYS TILL THE END OF YOUR A LEVEL EXAMS!!! - guess who?

The KL trip was a good "getaway" though. I was a little anxious about leaving college [ :0 ] for 2 whole days because I saw the workload. But I managed to... manage my stuff. :P

Besides managing workloads and my newfound allergies, FOOTBALL WEEK WAS AAAAAAAAAAWESUUUUUUUUUUUM. The downside, I didn't watch either matches [Real Madrid and Manchester United] live for different reasons. What games to miss, ey? Thank god for replays.

I didn't join any ECAs. Stupid me. I hope it isn't too late after the holidays? :P sucker much.

I need pictures on here, don't I?

p.s.: MANCS GOT PWND AT HOOOOOME :p

0 comments: