Saturday, 7 March 2009

Are you twins?

So we had the first day of lessons today, at Maktab Duli. (; I'm proud to say I didn't get lost. Okay, I couldn't find my way because I didn't check which classroom I was using for the respective subjects. 0:-)

Block 1 - Chemistry - Mrs Elias
Block 2 - Math - Mr Zachariah
Block 3 - Thinking Skills - Mr Fitt
Block 4 - Biology - Cikgu NoorLinda
Block 5 - Private/Personal Study.

I have a feeling I won't be enjoying chemistry much. It's the vibes I'm getting from the teacher? HAHA idk mayn. She gave us a test on the freaking first class to see how much we know/remember. I hadn't touched the freaking books in the last 3 months. I even gave them away and stuff :P So yeah. Thinking skills seems pretty interesting but I'm a little intimidated by my Maths classmates, apparently they most got 1s and 2s for dmaths and admaths, and yes they ALL took admaths. So yeah, it's an academic race, quoted by Mr Zach. Yaay.

I haven't gotten my biology textbooks, but I heard there are 6 of them. Yes SIX, ENAM, CHEY. But that's nothing compared Chemistry, 5 fatass books man which are bigger than the 6 bio books combined. So yeah. On top of that, we don't even have to bring the Chemistry books to school, it's for self study. THANKGOD.

Apparently Sarah and I look like, quoted "twins". No exaggerating here, srsly. Some people even thought we were the same person! I don't think I look anything like her, but then again I guess it'll take some time. It's a bit disturbing though :S HAHA Here are a few things people said to me.

"Are you two twins?" Hell no.
"You're the girl who's friend that tall girl right from STPRI?" Um, no that's my cousin.
"You're the girl who's the one who took physics, right?" I don't take Physics, that's my cousin.

DO WE REALLY FREAKING LOOK THE SAME? :P

Aaaanyway, I'm looking forward to meeting all my classmates, and actually remembering where my classes are without whipping out my diary and asking around doofusly. 8-| But it's still the first day of class, so yeah. I kind of have a good feeling about MD, suprise suprise!

Aside from school, the only other thing is football. It's a big week for us! Real Madrid and Manchester United in one week. Heart-failure week! I can't wait. I do hope I get to watch them though, I'd probably die before kick-off because of my nervesessss.

I've gotten a horrible, horrible heatrash from the sun though. Gah it's unpreventableeee.

<3

please see: Monday's off. Maulud (: 2 daaays.

0 comments: