Tuesday, 3 March 2009

terletak di atas bukiiiit

I'm officially a MDian now, since orientation is over and classes will begin on Saturday. So, I guess I'm looking forward to that and try to get the anti-socialness out of me. Met a couple of people I hadn't seen in ages! And a couple of new people too. I hate the uniform though. It screams hag to me.

Orientation nearly killed me on the first two days because of the sudden lack of sleep/food and increase of.. briefings? :P But I managed to live through, and get Jolibee for lunch once too. OOPS. We had a biology briefing too, and boy did that scare the shit out of me :S Something's telling me I'm not going to be blogging much these two years :P

And you have to hear the school song(s)! Yes, we have two. I'll leave it at that.

I hope I don't get lost too often, because I'm shitty at navigation and direction. So I'm going to have my fingers crossed on that.

I'll leave my MDness here.
Laiqers out.

Did I mention my dislike towards the uniform?

p.s.: There's an ECA for guitar! :p

0 comments: